Preparation is the key to success. A first interview with a new employer can be a potentially nerve-wracking experience, but you can combat some of those nerves by ensuring you are fully prepared for the interview.
We’ve put together some handy pdf guides with our advice and tips to make sure your interview goes as smoothly as possible, allowing you to really put your best self forward to any potential employer. By understanding the expectations of the interview and making sure you aren’t taken by surprise, you can focus on delivering your interview with confidence.
- Types of interviews – All you need to know
- Competency based interviews – Further information
- Preparing for your interview – Your checklist
- What not to do - Things to avoid in your interview
- Top tips – Our 10 best tips for interview success
- Considering a counter-offer
For further information about any of the information provided, or your own interview arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultants.